| Weekly Comic
So I finally registered a tumblr account.
You can find some sketchy works and the like at [link]
I plan to use it as a mean to motivate myself into practicing pics more than try and finish everything I ever start.
Go easy on me, I'm still new to this thing.
But this isn't the reason I post this journal! The reason is...What do villains do in their free time?
That is a very valid question! ~just-joey
reminded me of it with her latest comic! Really, what do they do? Do they solve crossword puzzles? Do they play chess or sit on throne looking menacing all thay?
I want to interview your OC villains! Please one villain only and no existing characters. I don't care what Sephiroth does in his spare time.Edit:
Woohoo! Three so far! !!Questions!!
1. Hey there! Will you introduce yourself and your goal? Pictures are welcomed!
2. Great, so... what do you do in your free time? Seriously! I want answer for this one!
3. How are the mornings for you?
4. What is your breakfast like?
5. The kind of weather do you like?
6. What calms your nerves when the master plan went wrong?
7. Guilty pleasure! Oh, don't be shy now... what is this secret thing you enjoy but would never admit it? More importantly will I live after I find it out?
8. The Happy End you know you won't achieve? Ouch, I probably pressed a button here!
9. The Bad End you know you may reach but refuse to believe it? Yes, I'm still alive!
10. What was the last straw - The trigger that led to your current state and villain title?
11. Ever looked back and regretted things?
12. What will happen -after- you win? You know, go to the end, got what you wanted... then what?
13. Unlucky number! A wild doe eye, sparkly teeth Mary Sue/Gary Stu appears! Quick, what will you do!?
14. Am I still alive after asking all this? Wait, I think, that is a question for myself...
Thank you for reading!
And yes, feel free to answer those in a reply and I will add them to the journal!